Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009

P E B B L E S

Some time ago I have been in Denmark, Westcoast, North Sea Coast! The enormous large beach is covered with millions of beautiful, mostly flat grinded pebbles. The strong waves roll them on and off the beach and the water; this is a perfect grinder. The stones feel like velvet and you can find all from quartz to porphyr - just great.
As I like them so much I built small sculptures with them - natures little pieces of art!!! Y


Enjoy!!! Hilsen til Danmark!!





3 Kommentare:

Torhild Reidardatter hat gesagt…

Ååååååå alle de smukke sten.Ja, jeg samler også sten- altfor mange.'da jeg flyttedet til USA så kom de med( tror du flyttefolk hævede øjenbryn?) og nu kom de sørme med hjem igen:-)Et must i mit liv

SH -ic hat gesagt…

ja schmucke steine ..lol
i love walking at the beach and gateherin some stones

Bella McBride hat gesagt…

Hi Bea!
I love your rock sculptures! They remind me of our Inukshuks!
Thank you also for the award! I will post the five things I'm addicted to soon!