Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 28. September 2008

~ Sans Souci ~

The trip to Berlin and opening of the exhibition was a very last chance for my love, but I have to be honest to myself and resign - end of the trail for a great passion that lasted for 1 and a half decade....I even travelled with pain as my dentist had tortured me right before the trip! Yesterday the dog and I drove down to Potsdam in this beautiful weather, still warm and sunny. The entire city is full with history, so it was a nice relaxing stroll through the beautiful scenery.
Unfortunately my life is NOT Sans Souci these days, but I see ahead to a better future...
This is one of the many pretty busts in the park!
Here is the smaller princess castle right to the left of Sans Souci with the windmill in the background! Enjoy!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear Beatrice!
I´ve sent you a personal note via email- and printed your letter on my new web(blog)site www.blekpennar.com
Hope to see you there!
All the best,
Helga