Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 30. September 2008

Berlin ~ Dawn

Would you believe that these pix show one of the worlds metropol cities Berlin? Seen early Saturday morning, 27.9.08, from Alt-Pichelsdorf! Enchanting though not far from busy Heerstraße and Kaiserdamm.... ßßßßßßß
Beautiful dawn then, back in Hamburg weather is the real opposite now with heavy rain and storm today....

2 Kommentare:

Mongoose hat gesagt…

Nice. I was in Berlin for just a few days in 1991 and I thought it was very lovely. If I had to live in a European city, I think I'd pick Berlin.

Joe le Taxi hat gesagt…

Hello,

I was please to have someone leaving a message on my blog, all the other messages were not so nice about the taxi thing, some people around here didn't like what I write about that, I'm a taxi driver, but I keep my name for myself.

Have a nice day and keep your nice blog. If you like my blog, you should visit my friend's blog on my page, you will see nice thing.

John Brocke.
Iqaluit, Nunavut