Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

❀ Danisch Wool and Hydrangeas ❀~


Today on the market I saw several of these beautiful wreaths, genuine Hortensia - lovely!!! Further here are two samples of the nice Danish Wool; 96 extraordinary colours make me jump! Although jumping is not what I can do right now; again I am having pain in my right foot. Quite irritating tonite, will see the doc tomorrow. After walking with the dog for about an hour I am down with pain.....this can't be normal. Both my feet are swollen every evening anyway....urgh, I am getting old.....



..


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you got so many lovely things in the market. I love to explore all kind of markets, you never know what can you get.