Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

~.*.~ Tousled ~.*.~

Tomorrow is National Day in Norway - although this beautiful country has been a home for us so long, Hexe av Skien is the only real Norwegian in the family; wish I could be there tomorrow - toppers feiring alle sammen! flagge-0687.gif von 123gif.de Download & Grußkartenversand

Recently I finished this hat! It is made out of 4 triangles; used yarn is a silky tweed, yes, real silk....then I crocheted along the edges, with a natural coloured Baby Alpaca wool, of all 4 pieces and put them together. It is very soft and warm; quite a noble item after all...


This is me looking quite tousled! It has been sunny most of the day, but it was sooooo windy. Doggy nd I went thru the forest. The wind was not too bad inthere, but still.....I am tousled and torn. It is not real warm outside yet, although it should be! We have May!!!! Instead I finished another neckwarmer. And it was comfortable to wear. I even made it tighter with a rhinestone brooch, but it is actually not necessary to do so. The yarn used is GGH Cumba in silvergray, an Alpaca mix yarn! Very nice and soft! And nice change of dark and lighter silver...

Keine Kommentare: