Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010

.♥. Lifestyle .♥.

It has been a little quiet inside here recently, but today I would like to share this cute items with you! There has been a small lifestyle exhibition by the lake over Pentecost and this here was my fave booth: Danish design from GG and others and I just loved this very old trailer used at a part of the booth. Weatherwise it was quite ok for some time; it looks a bit like summer somehow on these pix; but it is still too cool. See the Lab pups playing when you look out the trailers window! Nevertheless, strawberry time started for me - I had this heartshaped one in my basket the other day, cute isn't it!!?


Enjoy!
I registered myself on Facebook yesterday! I m not sure how it really works and what it really is good for, but I had the feeling, I should do it. If you use it, what do you do with it?

2 Kommentare:

Karin Grøn hat gesagt…

Hvor er den campingvogn bare fin. Den er jeg vild med. Håber du har det godt, det er længe siden jeg har blogget og set ind til dig.

Torhild Reidardatter hat gesagt…

The camper is very romantic. I have been thinking of getting one , just to have as a cosy place in a garden( then I need a big garden......:-0 )
it is a great idea to use it as a part of the stand