Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009

* Veracious Baronial *

Here are some further impressions from the manor I am exhibiting! ë

Near my Booth - quite baronial....isn't it?!! ë

This pretty guy is next to my booth; I would rather prefer have a still beating heart under his fur.... ë

Endless original Herrnhuter Stars! ë


Another cafe in the large entrance building, the Gate House! Enjoy!!! ë

2 Kommentare:

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

Looks like a nice event, lucky it is indoors. Love you new header picture, it that from where you live? Do you get much snow? Have a wonderful weekend.

Suchi hat gesagt…

Hi Bea, you had visited my long time back and had left a comment. Today I was going through my old posts and found it. So visiting you.

You seem busy with a nice fair, the photographs are really nice....I do love fairs. Enjoy.

I like your blog header too :)

Luck,

Suchi