Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009

* Frosty *








Yesterday weather was fine: sunny and very cold with a pretty hoarfrost all day. I made some photos while on a long walk with the dog! T
Today it was all the opposite again with darkness all day and lots of rain. But I had many things on my to-do-list, so it was ok. I passed by a flower shop that really does fabulous decos, bought a heartshaped birdfeeder and made some photos - again; for you to enjoy!
TTT





2 Kommentare:

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

great pictures...we had fog yesterday and it was bitter cold I wish I had taken pictures. Winter is here alright. Have a wonderful weekend.

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Her kom jeg i julstemning. Nydelig.God helg til deg!