Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 17. Juli 2009

Creativ in Bad Weather!

Today is a weird day: announced are heavy showers, floods, thunderstorm, even a tornado-warning is out. Early this morning I went shopping as one of our traditional warehouses will close down, after about 100 years, within the next days. The sale is on and some articles are enormous cheap. I could get some button bases for low costs; normal price is quite high, to make more of these selfdesigned cloth buttons. Further I found some lovely Schachenmayr Catania Color Yarn, some laces and ribbons and.....I am really happy, so I can relax, sit down and be creative while the storm is raging over us....
It is still sultry and here you see what is coming right our way! Have a nice weekend though...

Keine Kommentare: