Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 29. August 2008

YYYYY Today I received an unexpected parcel. What a surprise: I got this beautiful yarn as a present and it really cheered me up in very dark days! Vielen, vielen Dank Birgit! Damit hast Du mir wirklich eine Riesenfreude gemacht!!!! Natürlich werden es Pulswärmer - so schön!
Further I received another envelope with these tender garlands! As I don't like to crochet I bought them from a collegue on DaWanda. Aren't they cute? So accurate and neat! I am very happy to have them here, but without knowing yet where to apply them to. I will surely find something that could need a little decoration..... wishing you all outthere a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Keine Kommentare: