Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 27. August 2008

Y Some time ago I produced quite an amount of these fairy scarfs, that's how I called them. I think I will do some more in the near future. Used with this one was an Online Trekking Yarn; perfect for this kind of work as the colours frequently change and give an enormous effect to the lady wearing it - preferable with black clothes, but all will go...! They are perfect Fall assessory as well, special, colourful, unique and still warm; about 140cm long you can wind it twice round your neck; large bright wooden beads give special effects at both ends....and they are fun to do!
" A very special home protection here in town I don't want to miss to show to you - isn't it special!??
Mild, but gray and rainy weather here today - summer is expected back for the weekend though! Y

Keine Kommentare: