Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 17. Mai 2013

❀ Gratulere med Dagen ❀


 My Sweeties! Gizmo (Mr. Blue Eyes) posing for me and Hexe took the chance while I changed bedcovers to make herself a cave in my bed =^..^=



Do you remember these Pansies? Posted them before, almost! As I just love these little sturdy and all weather and conditions 
withstanding flowers, I decided to make a cross stitch pattern of them! Just ask me if you would like it. It will come with colourline and all!
I enjoy them in the garden  every day.
I collect the seeds and think it is great to see what colour comes out next. They grow so fast and are very easy going, so I always have lots of them all summer long. And as they can survive a little frost, too, I plant them early and have them blooming still late in the year when winter is on the way again.





2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

still loving those pansies!

Annuk hat gesagt…

Ganz süße Bilder von Deinen Kleinen Lieblingen!!! :)
Stiefmütterchen gefallen mir auch sehr, genieße Deine in Deinem Garten!
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende!
Anna & Zoe :)