Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

~ Firebrigade had to come ~


● ● ● ● 

This morning I was walking the dog as usual
and I saw a large Polish truck
and a truckdriver 
that was somehow working under the truck
and letting out masses of oil.
This happend directly next to my home
on the big parking lot
The oil was everywhere
and I had to call the police
The firebrigade came as well
and they cleaned the entire
area and it turned out to be a big event
Cars had to be removed
and parts of the soil had to be taken off
So we had lots of action
already this morning...

● ● ● ● 

2 Kommentare:

Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Sounds more exciting than I would enjoy!
GReetings from Buster and me in New York!

Anonym hat gesagt…

That's awful. Ugh! Glad the oil was all removed from the premises.