Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

The last Roses .✿⊱.


 Sunday is almost done.
After beautiful sunny days
today was all gloomy again.
I don't mind!
 A tribute to one of my fave countries:
Denmark!
I found this vintage cute tinn 
Danebrog
last week in a small beautiful shop!
Decorated with the last roses
from my front garden.
Obviously all the other roses
were eaten by the deers we have around.
I suspected some neighbours to may have stolen them
ooops!
This China bowl is old
from Silesian Tuppack Tiefenfurt
1868
Like it and will keep it!
Inside some old handmade doilies
and dry roses.
*
Wishing you a nice new week now.

3 Kommentare:

Cloudia hat gesagt…

Warm Aloha from Honolulu, Bea
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

Anonym hat gesagt…

Those roses in the last photo dried very well. I love roses, but have not had much luck growing them where I live in Hawaii. My father had more success in a different section of town. His roses were beautiful!

HansHB hat gesagt…

Flott innlegg, - himmelsk!