Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 16. April 2012

Fin ny Uke ❧

 Fin ny uke til alle ute i Bloglandia
And many thanx to all the lovely mails and comments
in regard of Gubben's sickness!
I honestly treasure that!
Here you can see the pic to my stats where all
the contacts came from.
The darker green, the more...

 Via Dawanda I bought this stone with a beautiful crocheted cover.
It is quite big and can be used as a paperweight.
It is a stone found in River Rhine -
a real Rhinestone!
Love the idea!
It is very beautifully done and I wish my crocheting
would be hat perfect, but it is definetely not...
I am really happy I bought it.

 It was time to buy some other flowers for the vases in the house
except tulips.
Aldi had those pretty bushy roses.
I love the colours!
Very special this time.
The lambs at the shepherd's on the other side of the road
grow so fast -
such a joy to watch the beautiful Blackheads!
They already had to get rid of their coat,
although it was frosty again last night.
But they are in the den over night,
anyway!
The sun shines now, but the wind is icy.
  

4 Kommentare:

Toril hat gesagt…

So wonderful photos! I really like them all! Have a nice Monday, and nice week!:)

gigi-hawaii hat gesagt…

What lovely pictures! Mahalo (Thanks in Hawaiian).

Glad you are in a happier mood today.

Ingrid Tunheim hat gesagt…

Å kjøpe friske blomster gir mye glede synes jeg....jeg har kjøpt en stor hortensia som står i champagnekjøleren og det er så vakkert og så varer den så uendelig lenge i forhold til avskårede blomster.... Håper dere får en fin uke.

Gillisbloggen hat gesagt…

Nydelikt bilde.Ha en fin uke:=)