Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 16. April 2009

~ Cups ~

I am inspired by Birgit Wolltrunken' Cup-parade; so here are a few from my side as well! I show them, because they are special - at least to me.... the big London mug I bought there while the Queen had her Silver Crown Anniversary and whilst I was living in England! You know self that this is a loooong time ago. In the meantime she had her Golden. Anyway, I used this cup every day and always and loved it. It is now too old to be still in use and is retired on the shelf, but still holding some small kitchen items.
And these two beauties are Helga Wandtke Design, handmade by her! Helga and I became friends many years ago. We often exhibited together. I am so glad I still have a few things made by her; she had to go some time ago and probably keeps on producing her articles in heaven - I miss you! Y

Keine Kommentare: