Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 7. November 2008

~ Nervous Breakdown ~

Y My Beautiful....
Leif Gizmo and Husky Lady Y

Last Wednesday I felt so down; I seldom do feel deeply depressed, but this day gave me a fine burned out syndrom. Too many sorrows in the passed months and I only now start to realize that I will never enter my beloved home in Norway again. Negotiations about renovations and all the defects with landlord came to a point of no return, further a death of cancer in the family, even though it was not close family, but still...and all the other troubles that piled up the last time, made me feel exhausted, down....I am looking forward to 2008 being done. This was definitely a very bad year!
Here are some pix from happy times in Norway.
But we do have some great friends here as well, like beautiful old Husky Lady who puts a smile on my face again...
To all outthere: enjoy your weekend - carpe diem!!!! Y






2 Kommentare:

ShellyD hat gesagt…

Hugs!! Feel better soon. The dogs are beautiful!!

Bella McBride hat gesagt…

So sorry Bea! I'm sending you all the best wishes I can come up with! Things will get better. Bella